Friday, February 26, 2010

A Birthday & A Logo = Awesome Friday!

This is a very, very important post. The reason? I'm honoring my wonderful cousin, Kim. Her birthday was yesterday. If any of you people don't know Kim, you're totally missing out. Kim's a wonderful person; she's a mommy, a great friend, a college student, a spectacular cousin, a fashionista, a thrift store shopper...can anyone say Superwoman? That basically describes her perfectly. She said once, "You know, being a mom I feel like I can do anything. I could probably fly a plane if I had to." So true! Kim is great at everything she does, including being a great mommy to her four wonderful and adorable children. On top of all of that, she's a wonderful Christian example.

When I was younger Kim was my hero. If she didn't like the color blue, I didn't like the color blue. If she liked lima beans, I liked lima beans. You get the picture. I would follow "Nimmie" around, she was basically my second mother. When I wouldn't let my mom do my hair (which is pretty much ALL of the time), she's ship me over to Kim's house because I'd sit there like an angel (*cough*) and let Kim fix my hair any way she wanted. I remember visiting Kim at Dairy Queen when she worked there, and riding in her maroon Toyota Tercel. So many great, and not so great memories (like the time I colored Kim's brand new sheets with markers). Hehe. I was a lovely child.

So Kim, this post is a shout out. I hope your birthday was the best ever and I love you so much! :) You're amazing!
                                                (Me and Kim way back when)

(Kim and Ronnie)


Also, I'm very excited because I finished a logo for Whimsical Wood Designs.




What a way to end a spectacular Friday. Well, it's not over yet. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday - and a great weekend.

Much love!



2 comments:

Kim said...

Aww Stacie...that was soooo sweet! I feel so special. A blog post was dedicated to me!! Wow! And you were a "lovely" child, and now you are an awesome young lady. (If I just have patience, Elle will turn out well, there is hope) Love you tons!!!

Mary Frances said...

Six kids! Six Kids! Six kids! SIX KIDS GOT THE HOLY GHOST TONIGHT!!! God is SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!