Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Story Of My Life



This is truly the story of my life. I leave for california in about 15 hours, and guess what? I still haven't packed one item of clothing...one pair of shoes...or anything. I'm really good at this. So, why am I blogging when I should be packing? I don't know. I've made my list, I've taken care of my errands, I've pulled half of the clothes out of my closet to weed through them, I've cleaned...but I can't seem to get anything into my suitcase. I sit down to start packing, and guess what happens? There's always something else that needs to be done RIGHT then. Why am I like this? I don't know, to be honest.
Well, I guess I'll end this lame past so I can pack. Haha!
By the way, I can't wait to see all of my California family and friends. Only 4 more days until I see you all! :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

It runs in the family, just wait until there are 6 of you to pack!

Denise said...

Yeah, Stacie's coming!!!!!!

Kaylie said...

Having fun in California? Its weird thinking we are only 8 hours away. I feel like everyone I know is light years away!! LOL Feeling a little homesick... You? Hope you're having tons of fun!!!! =)

Fox & Willow said...

Not really, but mostly because I'm sick . Lol But I will! I know what you mean, it would be fun if you could come up here. And yes, I'm homesick...I want to go home. :( I hope you're having a good time in LA, and don't get too homesick! You only have a couple more days, right?