Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whew!

Whew! It's good to be home after almost a month in California. If I'm completely honest, it's all very bittersweet. 50% of me is glad to be home, back in my own bed and my house...but 50% is terribly homesick for California. I miss my family and friends so much, they're all so wonderful and dear to me. So for the next week or so I'll be crying off and on, reminiscing the wonderful memories that we made. A lot happened in that 3 weeks, but the major thing was my brother getting married. It was a very sweet and beautiful wedding with close friends and family members. I got to see a lot of family whom I haven't seen for way too long. I also got to visit and hang out with some friends whom I've missed dreadfully. We were constantly busy from when my mom arrived up until we flew out on Tuesday morning. We had wedding preparations, rehearsal, a bunch of my family coming into town, THE WEDDING, visits with family and friends, etc. But before all of these things happened, our Summit group flew to Los Angeles and had a load of fun. We went to the beach, we shopped, we had church, we went to Knott's Berry Farm. I'll be sharing pictures of both parts of my trip, but I'll start out with the LA pictures. next up, my Sacramento pictures. I'm horrible about taking pictures so I didn't get nearly as many photos as I wanted of everybody. I missed a bunch of my cousins, my aunts and uncles, my friends...etc. I need to work on that! But here's a few that I DID take. I'll post more soon (as soon as I can get some people to send some to me). :)



Me & Kaylie



Me & Lasi


Me & Karista

Hollywood



My Sacramento pictures...
Ashley-Jean & Elle

Levi

Myles

Kim & Levi with the cow.

Judah, Jacob & Myles.

Kaleigh Louise

Bride-to-be and my new sister-in-law: Sarah

Ashley with Mika & Milo at rehearsal.

Cousins - Courtney, Me, Anthony & Alicia at Clayton's wedding.

5 comments:

Kim said...

What adorable pictures! Ummm were you hinting that I need to get some pics to you? I will, soon, as soon as I get some sleep...a least 4 hours...we had fun and now I am completely exhausted, but what is family for? love and miss you so so much!

Fox & Willow said...

Thank you! Actually, there are several people that have some pictures that I want. Lol I guess you could call it a hint. ;) I hope you're catching up, you need rest with all that school. I love you,too, and can't wait until next time. I was trying to convince my mom that we need to fly to Oregon for Thanksgiving.

Kim said...

I think you are in the Holy Ghost (about Oregon) I'll be praying for her to make the right decision!

Karista said...

Hi! Stacie I'm so glad your back in good ole' Arkansas! I can't believe it's been that long since Cali! I also can't believe you have that pic of me I look horrible! Well so long!

Fox & Willow said...

Hey Karista! Thank you, it does feel good to be back home. I know, it seems like it was just yesterday we were having yard sales for Cali. See you either Friday or Sunday. :)