Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's A New Year

Well, 2010 is officially here. Wow. 2009 really flew by way too fast, but I'm looking forward to 2010. Starting a new year always seems to be...well...like you're getting a fresh start or something. Christmas is over (sniff), and we took down our decorations yesterday. I thought it was time to revamp my blog as well, since there was still Christmas music on it and a Christmas background.

I do hope you all have a wonderful New Year, and may God bless you all!
Much love!

P.S. And no, I have not made any resolutions. Is it too late? Resolution #1: Try to do things ON TIME! Great start.

2 comments:

sjs said...

Looks good.:) Do you make your own back grounds? Its never to late to make Resolutions.:) Hope you are having a great day.:) God Bless you to.:)
Sharon:)

Fox & Willow said...

Thank you. Yes, I designed it. I've been learning the basics of HTML, it's so fun. :)